Monday, February 6, 2017

Age Sixteen

Age Sixteen doing the damn thing
Age Sixteen were from Baltimore, they started in 2008 and lasted two years before disbanding. 
To me they sound like some of мища's (they were also from baltimore) stuff, only not lofi. I don't know who wrote the lyrics for Age Sixteen songs but they're incredibly well written and i totally ripped off their shit for some poetry assignments in high school. 
A little while ago COUCHPUNX records from Italy and Poison Hemlock records from the US were going to release a discography on vinyl but it never happened and i'm still waiting for it. (though i just checked COUCHPUNX's facebook and it's still goin down.
I promise to get it and post a picture here if i'm financially alright at the time. 
Age Sixteen put out a summer tour video and a winter tour video and I saw that for the first time and it made me want to tour so badly, they're not even that exciting i don't know why they got me so hype, In it they play w My Head In Clouds and Midwest Pen Pals so that's pretty cool.
Inside Jokes by MWPP is actually the album that put me on to emo, I remember the night I heard it, I sat on my roof and waited for the sun to come up before passing out all day, god i miss being 15.
Side note, the winter tour video was in 2009 and i can't believe that was 8 years ago

Anyway here are the tour videos ! (side note, upon searching "age sixteen summer tour video" on google all you get is the Drake//Future summer sixteen tour lmaoo)



No comments:

Post a Comment