Friday, February 3, 2017

Heroin

Heroin s/t 1997 (link)


Heroin started in 1989 in San Diego, their debut 7" was Gravity Records debut release as well. I don't have too much to say, music speaks for itself, my favorite Heroin song has to be "[Untitled Track]" which i've also heard is called "destination" but because i heard it first as the [Untitled Track] that's what i refer to it as. 
I wish more bands played in this style nowadays. I'm an idiot and don't know enough about guitar to mimic the style with my band. 
I found a heroin 12" at thrillhouse records in San Francisco, found a lot of other cool shit there too, I left a copy of Cryonics by Hot Cross there cause i found something i didn't recognize with the Ebullition stamp on it, and another record with the Level Plane logo on it. Off Minor is a better band than hot cross anyway.
Maybe you could find that copy of Cryonics there still.

the record i found

inserts and advertisements
Sophies Floorboard has a zip of their discography, along with a much better description of their music

hope you dig, tune in next time for more ramblings 




No comments:

Post a Comment