Saturday, February 4, 2017

Boy Problems

"thanks for the granola bars, condoms, and water"

Boy Problems were fucking incredible, very few bands make me feel the way they do, and most of the bands who come close have members of boy problems in them (Snowing, Boys & Sex, Harrison Bergernon, Make Me) I'd drop hella cash to fund a boy problems 7". In my opinion they're one of the few bands allowed to get away with a "Wooh!' in a song (Deers! and Glocca Morra are two others) I think Boy Problems is the perfect version of what Make Me was trying to do.
I had an acoustic emo project (i know it was fucking awful) where I ripped off the chorus of  "I Hate Kevin!" for one song, I thought no one would notice, oh well. I think my 3rd tumblr url was thewordsiwrapyouin too. 
I've only ever found one video of them playing live and it just makes me wish i could play a guitar and bass like that, also makes me really want to be in a band with two people only dedicated to vocals.
Boy Problems are one of my favorite bands, here's that video and some links to download their stuff.
(i try to post bands that i have records/tapes/shirts/blah from but i've only known one person on facebook with the summer tour cd, i think it's rare i dunno though)


Boy Problems in Vermont

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment