Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Horse Jumper of Love

hills are nice

I felt pretty alright the past two days and then I inevitably crashed, luckily i found the soundtrack to a crash in horse jumper of love. Band is pretty neat, I only listened to the first album and dug it a lot.
NPR and Pitchfork both called them 'syrupy' so i'll try my best not to.
They're just good and slow and nice, well written words, nice sounding voice,
everything's interesting.
All i know about them is they're from boston
I'd post a mediafire link but considering this band is active I don't feel right giving their shit to people for free. Even though i don't think files should be paid for.

The album art to their self titled makes me think of the time i killed a spider and felt a lot of regret out of nowhere for killing something that was just trying to live,
you ever feel like that spider? me too



Here's their bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment